THE BLOGGER TAGS OR THE LIEBSTER AWARD – IS SHARING QUESTIONS FOR BLOGGERS UNDER 200 FOLLOWERS, TO DISCOVER NEW AMAZING BLOGGERS AND TO WARM WELCOME THEM INTO THE FIELD OF BLOGGING.
The rules are simple: answer to 11 question given to you by the blog who nominated you, tag 11 bloggers (with under 200 followers) and then make a set of 11 question for the bloggers you’ve been tagged.
I had the honour to be nominated for this award by Ave – you made my entire day, thank you lovely!
These were the questions given to me:
1. What made you start your blog?
The reason why I started my blog was because I wanted to bring two of my greatest passions together: writing and fashion. For as long as I can remember, I have always dreamt of being a writer, often daydreaming of being the next F. Scott Fitzgerald. At the same time, I was always very fashion driven, making me wish that I was Anna Wintour. In order to be both people, I decided to create this blog and write about my passions and my love of fashion.
2. How would you describe your style?
If I really had to sit down and really describe my style, I would say that I am a style chameleon. I say this because my sense of style is always changing. I like experimenting with different looks and figuring out what works. Though, for the most part, I am very into classic and elegant looks that reflect the 1950’s era of fashion.
3. Your favorite perfume?
I could go on forever about my love of Chanel No. 5, Prada Candy and Can Can by Paris Hilton.
4. Any specific goals for the rest of this year?
I graduate from university in June and my plan is to work at a fashion magazine for a year and then I would like to apply to Columbia School of Journalism in the fall.
5. Your favorite fashion magazine?
Given the title of my blog, it is pretty obvious that my favourite fashion magazine is Vogue.
6. What’s the one wardrobe essential you can’t live without?
I am rarely seen without a pair of cat eye sunglasses, a tube of lipstick or polka dot anything.
7. Your favorite TV series?
Gilmore Girls has a very special place in my heart and Gossip Girl for the fashion.
8. What’s in your bag?
My wallet, for starters. About ten different EOS lip balms, emergency lipstick, hand cream, compact mirrors, emergency gum and mints, lots of perfume samplers and my iPod.
9. Tumblr, WeHearIt or Pinterest?
10. Your favorite fashion blogs?
11. Who is your inspiration?
My fashion inspiration changes everyday, depending on how I am feeling. Today, I am all about Marilyn Monroe’s sense of fashion. In terms of “other” kinds of inspiration, my mom always inspires me.
The Bloggers I nominate:
- Moody Violet
- Victoria En Vogue
- Xoxo Anjel
- Out of the Box
- Waltz in Water
- What do you love about fashion?
- What is your biggest fashion pet peeve?
- Which celebrity wardrobe would you like to raid?
- What was the most recent purchase you made?
- Which celebrity needs a wardrobe makeover? Why?
- What is your favourite colour? Why is it your favourite colour?
- If you could be anything in the world, what would you be?
- What was your biggest fashion mistake or regret?
- Where do you like to shop?
- What were your last five posts on instagram?
- What is your fashion philosophy?
I’m excited to read your answers! Stay wonderful and lovely xo